View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2010, 08:54   #30
part of your decision should include looking at what AEG's your 'team' has..

magazine interchangability is a major thing if you're looking to go and play in high-level games (maybe you're not interested in this, maybe you are)

basically in airsoft, find something that fits you, if it's your first gun then get a Marui, believe me it'll be the best thing you'll ever buy if you're not a 'have a go' type of guy when it comes to internals..

if you want *the best* get a PTW but bear in mind it'll cost you.

better buy for you would be a marui and save money for something else.. the reason you buy marui first is down to the fact that a maui gun (when left stock/minor upgrades) will last forever and not break unless _you_ do something stupid.

Highly upgraded guns die when _they_ do something stupid, and how smart do you think a lump of metal and plastic is? not very..

yes, i speak of AEG's as if they have a soul, everyone laughs at me except gundoc's, we know the score, seeing as how much of our soul ends up in our work (including blood/sweat and skin) they must have something, even if it's pure evil (demon gun, i'm lookign at you)
"History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so."

-- Adolph Hitler, April 11 1942.

Adolph hitler supports gun control.. Do you?

Sic Semper Tyrannis.