View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2010, 07:58   #2
Red Wine & Adderall
TokyoSeven's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
You should be able to take an airsoft gun into the USA from Canada.

You will require a piece of government issue photo ID for verification. Aside from a driver license, a passport or a PAL would work as well.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote