Originally Posted by pusangani
Isn't this how it usually goes?
- New user/Older out of touch user comes on ASC and says he wants to do something stupid/illegal or asks where to get guns because he didn't read the FAQ's
- Less than kind people respond with information and ridicule them for not reading the FAQ
- User gets all butthurt about being told he's lazy for not doing the research
- Nicer people respond with softer words explaining things in words they can understand
- Noob turns to the nicer people and begs for a spoonfeeding
- Noob thanks the nicer people for spoonfeeding or understanding them and then makes a snarly comment about those that didn't
am I right?
Who you callin "less than kind?"
and what do you mean "You People".
*pulls out race card*