Thread: Echo1 AEG's
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2010, 15:47   #35
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
Originally Posted by Koflach View Post
Dude, holster your hostility. It really doesn't help the situation at all, it just eggs it on.
not hostile at all, you can't just make an argument with what you said there, had this been a different situation, say you were caught doing something illegal and you made a defense where you contradicted yourself, changed your story, made point's that aren't there and continue'd to argue I'd arrest you on the spot.

you can't make a horrible defence like that and not expect someone to punch hole's right through it, it's like if I told you a toyota corolla was a ferrari and you should buy it for $250 000, your gonna laugh because it's obviously blatently wrong don't think so low of us,

I wasn't talking about capital airsoft, listen to Darkangel and take what Thanth say's with a grain of salt, he too was gone for a very long time and only came back two week's ago unwilling to read or search for anything didn't want our advice, admited to being stubborn and constantly asked for spoon feed's and is still learning (btw congrats thanth you're post's are getting less painfull everyday!)

I'm not going to carry on further, the jury's in your unwilling to take any experienced advice from us so I'm not going to bother do what you want find out the hard way
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.