View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2010, 15:34   #26
Well I've been shooting (the real deal) for 18 years now, playing paintball for about a year and just discovering airsoft, so I just need to get in on this one. Any real gun owner that would trash airsoft and/or paintball, especially the "tacticool" guys...has never tried it before...because if he did he would be a convert like me. I used to shoot tactical handgun, shotgun and carbine matches. However NO target, not even steel or moving can compare to the thrill of shooting at a real live, breathing, THINKING and shooting back human being. Lately I've found myself selling real guns to invest more money into my paintball/airsoft addiction. More real gun owners needed to get out and try it!

One comment on trashing each other...maybe if we all worked together, real gun owners and airsofters, we would be a stronger group who could work together to fight our legal battles. Ultimately we all the same basic interest in all things military and gun related don't we?
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

Ernest Hemingway
m4ark is offline   Reply With Quote