View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:47   #22
formerly FrankieCees, Remylebeau
Originally Posted by northcop View Post
In all fairness the youtube and Mechbox videos are awesome. even if they dont show your particular gun (ie it shows a TM and you have a KWA) chances are its a clone and therefore mostly similar. not looking to get flamed here as i am sure people will be able to point out all sorts of other differences but the key components seem to be the same. just be careful opening your gear box if you do as the prick can fly apart like a pinata exploding. be very delicate the guts are like the inside of a watch but if I can do it with my fat, shakey, coffee induced paulsy hands I'm sure you can too. Oh and make sure there arent any spare parts left over after you put it back together.
Ya..i dont really see a reason to dive into the mechbox. I just wanted to take it apart and look inside, see where everything goes.

Theres been a couple rusty things, and i mean ORANGE rust, the really bad kind. On things like a spring that goes over the barrel, i've cleaned some rust off of some nuts that attach the rails as well.

Seeing that made me curious as to what else was rusty, or better yet - why there was even rust.
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote