View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2010, 20:11   #10
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and venture a guess here, now you can call me crazy but I think the Saanich PD Tactical Squad does. Just a hunch from a bird in the tree.

Also you people getting your panties in a twist about the reporter calling a G36 metal, you misread it. She was saying the gun from the subject had a "metallic appearance" and looked almost identical to the H&K G36 used by the Saanich PD. (S)he's not saying the gun was metal, just appeared metal. Does it really make a difference to those of us who are "in the know" about guns? Of course not, but the sensationalism shown here and in ANY anti spewing whatever they can to sell papers. A recent article in the Toronto Sun was talking about someone who was arrested in relation to the G20 Summit, this person had firearms and ammunition which were seized. The writer made a point to single out his 7.62 ammunition and saying "...just so you know an AK47 fires 7.62 caliber ammunition." Again is this accurate or differential? Not in the slightest but to the layman reading it whos not into guns sees it as "whoa! thats a bad guys gun!"
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote