View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2010, 13:05   #19
Originally Posted by Thanh View Post
Well I'm trying to ask a realistic question. Some people honestly don't give two shits about the planet. Not saying its me, but I know a lot of people that don't give a f*. So I want to know if they offer anything else but planet friendly.

Someone mention it helps keep the field clean and not full of bbs. As some field owners dont want to ruin their look etc. These are valid points other then planet friendly points.

Also getting people pming me telling me:

These answers are usefull respectful answers, not angry flame messages like yours. If you want to go off and flame me, please pm me or be reported.

BTW: If you honestly think EVERYONE cares, then you're sadly mistaken. Otherwise everyone will stop buying regular bbs, am I wrong?

i never said everyone cares, but in the case that you seemed to display the attitude that YOU don't, then yes, i will gladly take the opportunity to call you out on it. again, i'd like you to point out the anger in my comment to you. i used meaningful words without any plain insults, and asked a question. your choice to get offended by that.
sewktbk is offline   Reply With Quote