Thread: Raygis LasVegas
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2010, 13:42   #2
* Age Verifier status suspended *
Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
Wow... Still?

I know Raygis's comms are Piss poor, but damn.

Have you filed a recol report yet?

That was the trade rating I left with him. Not to say I told you so but this is why reading trader ratings are important before purchasing something from someone.

Bought P90. Piss Poor Comms, took almost a year to arrive, received misinformation about the status of the gun consistantly. Had to chase him for status updates (and had to post negative stuff in his sales threads untill he finally replied since he ignored my emails and pms for months at a time). When the gun arrived, he promised that it would be shipped out within a few days (since i needed this for 2 games) I even offered to pick it up since i needed this immediately but he refused (forcing me to pay his outrageous charge of 4x for shipping). After a week (which it was already supposed to be shipped) he demanded the rest of my payment before shipping it even though it was supposed to be 300 up front 190 on arrival. After immediately paying him the 190 (since i needed it right away) he still refused to send it stating that i was 10$ short in which i was not. I feel like this guy keeps trying to take more and more money from me even after the deal was made. Due to all these problems, ive missed out on two games while the gun was in his possession and i am not happy with the unprofessionalism, delays and wrong information even though the product did arrive. I do not recommend this seller at all.

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns

Last edited by DarkAngel; June 30th, 2010 at 13:44..
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote