View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 10:45   #1
formerly MSDFS
Both Elephant Type 89

Hello ASC.
I have been continuing my research into which AEG I should get when I turn 18 in approximately half a year, and I have stumbled across the Both Elephant (BE) type 89. First thing I did was look up BE here, and found several threads saying that BE's other guns were pure garbage. I couldn't find anything on here about the type 89. I did find some other reviews that suggested that it was better than the gun that it's a clone of, the TM type 89. Reasons cited were better finish and better gear quality. Some people on
The Both Elephant Type 89 Review - RSOV Online Community The Both Elephant Type 89 Review - RSOV Online Community
this site even suggested taking parts from the BE and putting them in their TM.
Has anyone on here had 1st hand experience with this gun? I love the 3 shot burst function, which seems to work well if the videos on youtube are anything to go by.
If someone could tell me (over PM if you don't want to post it here) what these things go for on the classifieds (note I AM NOT TRYING TO GET ONE YET! I JUST WANT AN ESTIMATE) that would be excellent.
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
If something is to good to be true, it usually it.
If its last call and you've struck out with every girl all night and suddenly a cute one is making eyes at you? She has a wiener. You have been warned.
Enjoy your sneaky man trany tricked you butt secks.
Crunk_Ain't_Dead is offline   Reply With Quote