Thread: Magnum Boots
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2010, 15:42   #28
Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Originally Posted by bean View Post
I rock a set of Belville Deserts in non gortex and love them. I just replaced the insoles with super feet and they were good to go. I have used bates boots before and found them to be hot but comfortable. I am excited to try the new bates C3 boots which are touted as being super breathable.
you running the TR series? I've got the Belleville TR in multicam, and I swear one of the most comfortable boots I have ever worn!

Sporting "Original S.W.A.T." for work and I used to be a Magnum Man (Stealths, Storms, and Typhoons), and dollars to donuts the OSwats have done just as good a job as the Storms and Stealths for 2/3 the cost.

Originally Posted by snipersyntagmatik View Post
i find myself caught in a world of wonder. yes i am a noob. that being said, and without even stepping into the field i made my first investment into the voracious world of airsoft with the purchase of Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 boots. i don't even own a gun yet. i will review as i break them in.
a noob who bought boots?! has the seventh seal been broken? good on ya dude, and enjoy them!

Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote