View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 16:18   #25
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun
Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush
13 Years ago? Man I hear ya, I got a springer about that time. Funny thing is it still works as it is used at the winter camp. Mostly for plinking the iciciles.

BUt Rugger_can speaks volumes of useful info.

Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
The crossman shotgun has been used by some ASC members with success.

However, I highly suggest you avoid buying a springer if you intend on attending games. Frankly its like buying a 250cc motorcycle for your first bike. It will not satisfy you and will end up being nothing but a waste of money. Save your cash and get age verified and check the classifieds. There are some good deals to be had.

If this is for plinking and general fun. then yes the crossman shotguns are not horrible.

Lets review.

If your just buying it for shooting cans in your basement. Sure.

If your planning on going to games, save your money and get age verified. AEG's are a different world and are the best entry point for our sport.

take it from me, 11 years ago I wasted my money on a springer for my first gun and I regretted it.

Wow Im getting old, it was actually 13 years ago.. sad. It was a micro uzi springer.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices."
AV for Barrie, Orillia, Innisfil, Bradford Region - pm me if you need AV'd

I'm the Barrie Bastard.

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote