1) Remove handguard pin and handguard.
2) Remove magwell pin & Magwell by holding in mag release and pivoting magwell down & forward.
3) Unplug internal wiring harness.
4) Remove 3 x #1 Phillips screws and nuts that secure gas tube & barrel assembly.
5) Carefully slide gas tube & barrel assembly forward out of the gun.
6) Unlock and fold stock.
7) Remove 3mm hex screw from back of gun.
8) Pivot handgrip & mechbox assembly down and to the rear to remove from receiver.
Actual disassembly time, less than 5 minutes. About two if you do it as much as I do.
ASC & RAAT Age Verifier for Central Alberta
Authorized G&G Dealer.