Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z
Most everyone on this forum will tell you to get “Age verified” and buy from the classifieds.
You cannot import any guns from websites outside of Canada.
Airsoft is a 18+ sport
Sniping is not for newbies
If you are underage please do not try to circumvent the system in place, its there for a reason.
Nobody will help you get a gun if you are not age verified or underage
Do not play in your backyard/forest or anything of the like. Only play on official fields.
Please read the FAQ’s
FAQ's Please read
How To get verified
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO USE OF ALL!
I'm not a smart ass but there are so many things wrong here Like:
1. If you have a valid PAL there are lots of web sites outside of Canada that you can import a gun from provided it meets with regulations.
2. Airsoft is not 18+. You might want it that way, and it might be the law where you are but the C in ASC is for Canada and that is not the law in Manitoba.
3. Sniping is for anyone who wants to. Some might not like that but there is no governing body to regulate that. I was a newbie and if you gave the rules or guidelines for sniping I'd just do it.
4. Going somewhere other than ASC to buy an airsoft gun is not circumventing the system. It's called shopping.
5. Someone will help you buy a gun if you are under age. Their special secret circumventing code words are Mom and Dad.
6. My friend's back yard is 380 acres. We'd like to play airsoft out there because its really secluded but he won't let us thanks to you. Seriously, who grants official status to airsoft fields. What's the zoning code for that.
It's true that some municipalities have bi laws that prohibit the firing of air powered guns inside the city limits unless confined to an authorized range. We have that here in Winnipeg. The good news, draw a diagram of your proposed range with BB trap included and the city will designate your back yard an ari powered gun range.
Not everything is wrong here. You should read the FAQs when you get a chance. There is some god info in there.
As for Mr luongoo who asked about where to buy a gun. We should answer your question at some point. There are a lot places to get spring powered guns. Try out your local outdoor sporting goods store and there is Cabela's. I think they have a few in their inventory.