View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 23:58   #2
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
It's also known as duster gas.


You'll need to find the RIGHT duster gas. There are two out there. One is the stuff you find at costco, staples, future shop, london drugs etc. the other is a bit harder to find and AFAIK is only available from industrial/computer supply companies (I don't have a list of these as I'm not in that field) since the other stuff stopped being sold at regular consumer electronic places for some reason or other.

The stuff you want is Tetrafluoroethane so read the label carefully most consumer electronic places will sell Trifluoroethane instead.
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote