View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2010, 22:07   #30
If you would, PM me your order or you could contact But if yo PM me your order numbet I will take care of things as fast I can for you. Now if you are returning items to Evike then you need to go to the RMA page at
and then wait for your RMA number. Because if you ship anything back to Evike without an RMA number then they have no idea what to do with what anyone sends back without an RMA number other than to send the item back to the person.

Here is what happens, this is the truth, Evike is the largest Airsoft Reatiler in the USA. Evike has so many problems dealing with people they get their airsoft stuff from, that it sometimes affects the customer, that is not what Evike wants to do, it just happens. Being that Evike deals with over 200 Manufacturers around the world. Evike can only have so much control when one of those Manufacturers states in a fax that it will be there in two weeks and it ends up there in four, there is nothing Evike can do about. But at the same time. Evike handles more stuff then anyone else, that is why it is worth the wait. I can help you with your order, do not post your order number, but PM me your order number, I will call a member of the adminstration at Evike and we will get your problems solved as quickly as we can. Evike cares about their customers, they really do. I will contact my associates at Evike as soon as you PM me your order number. Because I can do nothing for you with out it, I will await your response. Evike does care about their customers, we really do, we know it is the customers that made us number 1 and we will take care of our customersl.
ishopatevike is offline   Reply With Quote