View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:00   #52
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Originally Posted by Exhopek View Post
One more thing is that the more people you get into the hobby the better it is for the sport.

Ex. Philippines
It used to be a really expensive sport during the gas gun days then came the TM which was pretty expensive too now that they have china made guns it just got lots of people into the sport now you see politicians, police and military playing and hosting tourneys. Tough to think that it was once deemed illegal to own one until the police caved in due to sheer numbers and made registration possible.

Same with indonesia where airsoft is just taking off. Do you think UK would have done well if they didnt have the multitude off people pushing for airsoft to become acceptable? Remember that this game is more fun with more people.
You are comparing Phillipines and Indonesia to Canada, I don't know if you know this but Canada as liberal as we think we are the general public are not ready to accept shooting hobby as mainstream there are a lot of anti gun within our society. I can get my guns anytime if the cost and commitment help deters the ex-paintball kids from switching is fine by me, as it is there are way too many idiots in this hobby to sink us with their stupidity. If you look at all the bullshit stuff they posted on you tube you too will cringe with disgust.

Last edited by wildcard; May 6th, 2010 at 03:05..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote