View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2010, 19:46   #2
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
Originally Posted by McLeodASR View Post
Reading from recent posts of mine, along with others and airsoft retail sites here in Canada, mach1 airsoft has full black guns, and they somehow imported them. Now I think I know how but I just want to be sure so I won't ask any stupid questions later, knowing that this one sort of is.

Don't they just have business firearms licences? Only asking cuz I have heard mixed stories and rumors and don't know who to believe.

yes it is confusing, because they had to deal with government bullshit.

but basically they can sell full metal guns to you now, but just the ones they have on their site, (you still cannot import any guns) just be happy you can buy them now, it's alot easier that way you don't REALLY need to understand. all you gotta know is that they can sell them to you legally and when you buy one you fill out a form with all your info on it and the gun's serial# is recorded so all this can be presented to the authorities if they ask (they kick down your door for some reason and find it, I dunno) no loop holes its legal legit.
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote