View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2010, 17:37   #1
Jaozin92's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto, On.
Thinking of starting the sport

Hello everyone on my first post.

I am currently looking foward of participating in airsoft events close to the GTA, I've been trying to get some info before I start( which is only able after june when I turn 18) I hope you guys can help. to get a weapon to play like Jing Gong or Tokyo Marui do I need a license like in the UK? and if I get a Jing Gong SVD Dragunov which is the one I want to get as a first weapon does it come ready to play or do i need to get other equipment for the weapon that does not come with the gun itself? is there anyway I can get a dragunov here in Canada or do I have to ask to be shipped from China?

thank you everyone in advance:P
Jaozin92 is offline   Reply With Quote