View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2010, 07:18   #38
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Well technically no. The field owner does assume some responsibility in overseeing whats happening on their property, ensuring everyone knows and follows the rules and adheres to certain standards set forth by the community. Most field owners have people sign a waiver denoting all of whats been said and relieving them of sole responsibility of the persons actions on their property so their not babysitting everyone all the time as that should not be why they allow games on their property. The parents/guardians of the minor would bear the responsibility of knowing what their kid is doing, why their doing it, how their doing it and should not be ignorant of the possible ramifications of their kids actions as a minor cannot sign any legal document/spoken agreement without the parent/guardians approval. Usually this also involves the parent/guardian be present at all times and sometimes being tethered to their kid (ie: playing alongside them not just sitting in the car or safe zone, this is up to the property owner).

So in short the only person responsible for a minor is the parent/guardian. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken with my assertion here.
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.