View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2010, 18:12   #13
I play at panther as well, and the goggle specifications are they have to be paintball approved goggles, and a full seal. I recommend the JT series, which is what 80% of Op-for uses. The reason they don't allow things like ballistic goggles is because it isn't covered by their insurance since it is a paintball field.

I have the spectre series (Proflex I think) and with dual fog lenses, they haven't fogged once. Of course, you don't have to buy them from this website, just a picture reference. I got mine from Panthers store in Downtown langley. I believe it was $50 for the mask (you can strip it down to just the goggles) and $15-30 for the dual fog lenses. I also bought some anti-fog spray, but haven't needed to use it much.

As for gear, I'm probably at...500 ish. Still buying more never ends

Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post

Why dont you give Panther PB a call and ask them yourself whether or not full face protection is required. (604) 533-0890
Full face isn't required, it's a personal choice here. Some wear them just to cover their face and teeth, while others don't to have a nice cheek weld (right name?) and just keep their mouth shut when in a firefight.

Last edited by Twin#1[Op-for]; April 26th, 2010 at 18:15..
Twin#1[Op-for] is offline   Reply With Quote