View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2010, 15:35   #46
Send a message via MSN to GBear
Originally Posted by Hairu View Post
I was more so giving advice for getting big

yeah go for stairs great cardio and muscular workout
(dont do to many in one day tho, and make sure to stretch properly before and after, probably only do it every other day)
stairs is a great workout but it can be very harsh on the joints
so you need to space it out
If your going to run stairs alternate between stairs one day then something low impact but still good for the legs like biking, or bodyweight squats
if stairs get boring switch it up by running up and down hills, preferably in the woods with some crazy terrain (thats what i did yesterday lol, so fun)
Haha, yeah. I think I'm pretty good in the leg department. Well, I hope so. Although my legs are chicken legs, they do their job! I used to run a lot of track and actively play a lot of ultimate. When I go to the gym, I squat around 215lbs. Is that good for my body weight and size? To be honest, before this year, I didn't go to the gym since grade 10 so I know jack shit about this stuff. All I did was play a lot of sports. In track, we didn't use the gym. Just intense 3-4 hour practices 5 days a week with a meet on the 6th day almost every week back in California.

Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
I wish I could upload a few gameplay videos of me on Alliance of Valiant Arms for you guys to compare to.

I am not familiar with airsoft.

What my question is, does the element of surprise work on a typical airsoft match?
GBear is offline   Reply With Quote