View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2010, 00:25   #3
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
It's the BFL - Business Firearm License, but they only issue them to established businesses (for movie props or Mil/LE training) and it's expensive as hell.

Or you can use the other method but we're not allowed to talk about it (not to mention there's a lot of bureaucracy involved and it's probably not worth it).
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote