Thread: 007 SRC Guns
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2010, 07:54   #115
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Originally Posted by GODSPEED|seven View Post
Yes, I am very well aware of that, but puzzled as to why he commented that..

I was pointing out to the fact that most stores say that Gen III SRC's all shoot at 400 FPS while the SRC Official catalog advertises much lower.

I am personnaly NOT looking for the most powerful AEG; matter of fact, I am going for the SRC G36K which is advertised at 330 FPS... So, I just don't understand the relevance of his comment.

Maybe i didn't word my previous comment properly, but nothing in it seems to point towards higher FPS being better..
The reason it was brought up was because you keep bringing it up. FPS means nothing is a way of saying that theres no reason to use FPS as a way to decide, or describe a gun. You also keep harping about "advertised as ___ fps" and so one, when in the end a $15 spring change is all that stands in a 280 fps gun and 400 fps gun (not without other upgrades that can allow the gun to use the higher fps spring without failing other parts). Worry about FPS when you actually have the gun, chrono'd it and decide on what kind of games you want to play (indoor with lower fps vs outdoor with higher fps).
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote