View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2010, 14:17   #21
Shooting Addict
Originally Posted by GODSPEED|seven View Post
Ok, I see, but to be honest, that doesn't really matter, I play on a private field/land with no FPS limit, we have a sniper who shoots at 415 FPS with .28 gram BB's.. we don't really care about that. so.. I actually just wonder how much of a difference 400 FPS compares to 370 FPS.. in terms of accuracy and distance..
Snipers are different, if you are certified sniper and have completed the clinic you have up to 450 FPS if it's a BA or a DMR that isn't able to fire full auto. Between 370 and 400 FPS i wouldn't expect much of a difference in accuracy/range, they both really comes down to the quality of the internals(My 97B is the most accurate gun i own and is better range/accuracy then my buddy's G&G M16 while there is a huge gap in FPS(50) and barrel length at about 200mm difference)
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.

Last edited by Shooting Addict; April 3rd, 2010 at 14:19..
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote