View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 21:55   #11
Shooting Addict
Originally Posted by DanoftheDead View Post
I know real sword is good.
Only good? They design there own gearboxes, they have 1:1 replicas down to the mm and out of all the guns I've opened up(which are quite a few BTW) they by FAR have the best external and internal quality. I opened up my gearbox on my RS the day i got it to see the gearbox design put it back together shot 10k worth of shots and when i took it to a chroney shaw it was shotting 530 fps and cracked it open all worried i had damaged internals...shit looked brand new lol. I've seen CA guns(2 M4's and a MP5) break after 5000 or less shots at 350 fps, if that doesn't scream badass to you then i don't know what will. IMHO i think Real Sword guns are, in almost every aspect are the best AEGs you can get, even if there are only 3 types available(SVD, Type 56 and Type 97).
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.

Last edited by Shooting Addict; March 25th, 2010 at 21:57..
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote