Thread: Armist BB's
View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2010, 21:38   #17
A Total Bastard
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Originally Posted by Drakker View Post
Vlad once told me they come from the same factory the Bastards do. He said they would be exactly the same... but that was before they were available for sale. Since then, I learned to always take what Vlad says with a grain of salt...
Vlad is spouting absolute and utter bullshit.

I had a chance to compare a small sample provided to me to shoot and split. Put them side by side or split them in half and you can see the differences between finish and when split, you can see the difference in strata and distribution. They aren't my product or anything near it.

This is a review of the Armist product and its not my place to hijack it, but since Vlad chose to mention my product (both in the store and to certain parties I've spoken to) I feel I can post a response. I can tell everyone unequivocally these are not the same as the Bastards, nor do they come from the same factory as Bastards, full stop.

I also take exception to the "double polish" claim on the bag. You know why? I invented the descriptive for the polish method we us - nobody else here or in asia calls it that, and its not a technical industry term. While the sincerest form of flattery is imitation, this is what would generously be called plagerism, or at worst legally, infringement. Also, to be blunt, if it was really the finish I use, it wouldn't jam like a sonofabitch.

All I can really say is Vlad is a piece of work. Caveat Emptor.
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote