View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2010, 15:26   #1
Tugg's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KW
Rubber Coated Mags?

i just got an idea . i was wondering if anyone sells/makes magazines that are lined with rubber on the inside, to prevent "BB rattle". i did a quick search which returned nothing, so i got thinking. for RC's (remote controlled cars) i would but a thing called plasti dip to "waterproof" the electronics on the what i was thinking, has anyone ever tried this stuff in a mag before? im not exactly sure how the internals are setup in a mag but if they are all like the one i have seen, then you could maybe open them up, take a brush and brush on some plasti dip, giving the mag thin rubber walls, reducing the sound of BBs clanking against the metal or plastic. any thoughts?

Plasti Dip -
Tugg is offline   Reply With Quote