View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2010, 22:40   #19
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
And you think you using cheaper supposed "bio" BBs will suddenly make the earth all better? How do you know the manufacturing of the BBs doesn't off-set any supposed hippie-vagina-tickling marketing scheme that they are "biodegradable"? I dont trust these things worth a damn for being anything other than a ploy, like how most things these days come off as "green friendly" or what the fuck ever. Just us being alive is causing a detriment to the Earth, I doubt a plastic BB vs bio BB will really make a difference.
Well Bioval are 100% Biodegradable and approved by the U.S. Enviroment agency or something like that. And I would have ideally gotten them, but I couldn't at the time. And sorry I didn't mean to spark any argument, I just figured one less plastic bb floating around is better than feeding the fire!!! And yes I realize humans are causing a detriment to the earth, so why not make an effort to fight against it? I don't understand why this is such a bad thing?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

heyds is offline   Reply With Quote