So...quick summary of some great points to keep in mind...
- having Amps on tap is great...as long as you have more than what your motor is going to draw
- 11.1v (really 9.6v+) will cause arcing of your trigger contacts...mosfets relieve that (go search re. mosfets...here and through google...search for DonP ASC's mosfet friendly pusher)
- matching your wiring (16AWG+) AND connectors is required (DEANS)
- gotta have your mechbox sorted out or kabloowy
- Thundercactus does not like Systema Magnum motors