View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2010, 17:47   #12
Send a message via MSN to fi3re
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Why do you want to avoid used guns? 75% of guns used by people around here were previously owned and used by someone else. As long as the person didn't abuse their gun and didn't make sure everything they knew that wasn't perfect in their ad (which does happen once in a while but not often enough to be worried about) then your home free. You save money buying used and you get guns as package deals with a bunch of extras like mags, batteries, optics, upgrades, etc... All you have to do is make sure you look at the persons trader feedback rating.

I have bought and used a fair number of guns in games over the past couple years, and every single one has been bought used off the classifieds and have yet to have a problem with used guns. Sometimes used guns perform better than new guns as guns have a "breaking in" period to work out some kinks. Also once you get AV'ed you will have access to AV Retailers who sell new guns as well. So my advice is hold off from buying those nasty cancer ridden tainted cansoft guns

Mainly I'm concerned about people who dont really know or care much about airsoft who just want to get rid of their guns....but I certainly see your point

How much would a CA M4 go for? as a side note, I hear marui M4's are plagued with issues?

Just need karnage to PM me back so i can meet him up!
fi3re is offline   Reply With Quote