View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2010, 17:07   #99
Send a message via MSN to CanKam
I remember getting pissed at paintball after my gun broke, and felt at aloss with games costing me over 200$ with equipment and paintballs. I then took on the web to find a replacement.

I then stumbled on a thread at Foxden airsoft back in the day, which was just a paintball vs airsoft argument. I was a minor at the time and got shot down bad by Greyfox and Testtube when I asked where I could get my own piece of airsoft. I admired the respect they attributed to the sport and on how fun it is to play with people who respect it as much.

Then got flamed to hell when I showed my interest in making my own airsoft RPG...

Then came the stalking of ASC until I turned 18, met up with Bruce, got AVed and used up 2.5k until I realised I prefered Bullups to armalites and vests to plate carriers... yet I still won't get rid of any of them :P
Always run, never think twice, live to fight another day and remember this simple saying: "You are not Superman, and you don't shit ammo out of your ass Monkey Boy!"
Only idiots throw rocks at authority. The smart ones are those that are behind authority, ready to stab it in the back.
CanKam is offline   Reply With Quote