View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2010, 15:25   #8
กกกɹǝʞɐǝɹq oqɯoɔ-ɔ-ɔ-ɔ
I've only had 1 "knife Kill" since its very hard in my opinion to get so close but I have mercy kills every game but getting close just this 1 time my team of 4(ish) inc myself were just taking on another team of 4 and we had a pretty urban spot but not much cover that gave us great range, so I moved up into the end they came from behind this stack of wood with a plywood cover over the top and sides so I hid behind that and was watching my left then I noticed that this guy was really suppressing our team cause I hear his gun just going every second and I knew it was nearby and as he walked by I poked him with my gun and said SHHH then he freaked and shot me in the face 5 times and sec i'll edit with the pic I took.

This was at night in -20 weather, guns didn't break. (prolly was bad for them though)

that was after I washed it and it stopped bleeding(mostly) I had a 1 inch puffed spot from it for a few days.
Primary: TM MK 17 MOD 0, ICS L85 A2, Echo1 AKM, Echo1 AK-74, WE AK-74UN, JG AK-47 | Secondary: TM M9
Proud member of Force Recon

Last edited by Brayden; February 22nd, 2010 at 15:28..
Brayden is offline   Reply With Quote