View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:34   #16
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Originally Posted by SHÖCK View Post
I know everybody hypes up Bastards and I have bought them before and they are great but some of us still long for cheaper alternatives. Bastards are still a bit on the pricier end.

A year ago, I found an ebay seller in the states who would sell me 0.25g TSD Tacticals for $13 for 5000 rounds with pretty decent USPS ground shipping and I bought quite a few bags. I am still looking for another source. AirsoftGI in the states will do three 5000rnd bags for $42 ($14 a bag) but they ship UPS only which sucks. There are plenty of good BB brands that aren't quite expensive as the Canadian options. The TSDs were great and just as good as Bastards for me in terms of smoothness and accuracy. TSD is actually owned by SRC anyway.
Um...what? How in the hell is $10 for 2000 rounds allot for such a consistent, quality minded and superior performing BB? Maybe when your out west because of the shipping sure but at the end of the day, when you settle for cheaper BBs you will get cheaper performance. I just find it ironic how you damn BB Bastard yet you support TSD.

Why don't you get a whole bunch of Western Canada players to get together and do a group bulk order and save on the shipping?
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote