View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:07   #728
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
How would you feel, if after serving x amount of years in the military, did your para training, jtac qualified, member of the special forces etc... and you see a kid (who probably hasn't hit puberty yet) walking around, brandishing the badges and berets that you worked for, and all he did is to visit ebay, spend a couple of bucks and gets one? ... think about it ...

oh and ... i wouldn't be taking the piss outta my government, as far as I can tell, airsoft in Canada is working on a very short leash as it is.
Where are all these pre-pubescent kids that are buying up all the fake badges? lol wtf, why would a decorated army vet care?

Hypothetically speaking again, (because I've never served) If I did serve, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest

I love it how all these people (who've never served themselves) take issue with other civilians wearing them, it's always "oh if i served and I saw that, I would beat him up etc" who fucking cares, let the veterans/those serving complain

as far as you can tell? from where? way downunder? only law we have against us is importation so suck on that mate
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote