View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2010, 22:39   #718
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Personally I don't care, I've never served, I don't own alot of gear, basically just a couple sets of bdu's and a chest rig. But the people that do the impressions, it's just "their thing" I've never heard any of the impression guys claim to be something that they weren't.

If they want to play dressup then let them.

With that logic, I shouldn't wear my CADPAT because I've never served in the CF so I'm a big wannabe noob too right? then we are all a bunch wannabe's playing soldier
UH... I take it you didn't read the whole post? I didn't say anything about cadpat, marpat, acu, bdu's etc... I was talking about qualification patches, regiment specific beret's and cap badges ...

I have seen, and I'm sure there's others out there, that have seen milsimer's walking about, brandishing their latest aquired accoutrement... There's nothing wrong with wearing BDU's, just qualification patches, unit patches, berets and their respective cap badges...

I present to you :

I love his kit turn out, but the beret, the symbol of SAS (or SASR) Trooper, a coveted item by those who are
serving in the Regiment. I'm sure if I was a SASR trooper, and saw this bloke, i'd have his guts for garters ...

Last edited by ozzi1337; February 17th, 2010 at 22:46.. Reason: additional posting
ozzi1337 is offline   Reply With Quote