View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 14:51   #113
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
On a personal note... I find it astounding that people would imbue me with such influence that I could be endowed with " mindless Drones" to do my bidding. I assure you that this is not the case ... If people do come into accord with things that I have said it is due only to the logic and rationality of such things.
I have influence because I tend to follow through and do as I say I will. People indicated that they would support the creation of an association of game hosts and owners .. so I created the conditions that such a body could exist.
That body does not do my Bidding .. Trust me if it did we would not be having this conversation.
That comment, I do sincerely apologize, I was flustered because of comments that Daviet had made at that time, and on previous occasions, that were really getting under my skin,
but please don't blame ECO and Koolaidman for this, this is my fault, not theirs, and I don't want to sully their names, just because they chose to be nice to me, they weren't trying to make you guys mad at them or anything

Words to live by
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.