View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:11   #103
formerly Lythinca
Location: You know that Home Depot on King st? Yeah, no where near there.
Send a message via AIM to Love Send a message via MSN to Love
I want to remain neutral when I say this, as I do not know either party and do not wish to invoke anything to either side. I am sure that both are doing what they can.

I was born with an MID. A mild intellectual disorder. I cant write, reading is satisfactaury according to schools, I learn slower than everyone else, I have trouble speaking about myself sometimes, and have trouble understanding some emotions that people display. (Such as confusion, anger, or displease.). The MID includes a "Fine Motor Skill" problem. Basically for those who do not know what that means, it means; my hands shake, writing is horrid, typing is somewhat easier, holding some items can be annoying due to dropping them, and yes even airsoft is somewhat annoying due to shakyness. (Don't give a camera to me , oh god.)

Yet with those problems, I do not let my disorder live my life. I am who I am, and wont and cant change for anyone. I was born this way, and its "normal" to me. I see others doing things much better than myself, but everyone is different. I understand that I have a problem, but I do not use it as an excuse to not do something. (Such as soldering. I can solder well due to lots of experience, even when I shake.) Live your life, and don't let a disability hinder you. You cannot cry over spilt milk, and even if you do, it wont get cleaned up like that.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is; Don't let anything such as a disorder or disability ruin your life. Live your life, as when you believe you have "nothing", you'll still have your life. Without life, there is nothing. Be happy that you are the way you are. Everyone has problems and issues, but its about not letting those interfer with your life. And especially not using those as excuses to do things.

Currently modding AK.

Loadout 1:
Yugoslavian M76/Maadi RML Alternative (Kraken)
CYMA Glock 18C

Loadout 2:
TM MP5 w/ flashlight
CYMA Glock 18C

Both Loadouts have Marpat Uniform, PASGT Helmet w/ Flecktarn, and Flecktarn chest rig.