View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 11:59   #102
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Originally Posted by Mr.Shiney View Post
Just to clarify my position so there is no misunderstanding about it.

Either you are a Numpty and need some time to gain Normal Safe and Responsible Handling Skills, along with a little maturity.

A brief time out for some help and assistance from the appropriate resources. If you are in genuine need of help, there is no harm in asking for it.

I have no issue that you have been diagnosed with any Mental Health Disease/Disorder. I would have no issue taking the field with you, provided you are safe, responsible and not negatively impacting our sport. My only concern is the safety of yourself and other players at any event, regardless if I am the Host or not.

Ask any player I have played with, I always bring a rather larger and obvious first aid kit on the field, just in case, and make sure all know where it will be during the game.

If this is truly about safety, and allowing yourself to gain some prospective, then take the opportunity.

I would and will the first to offer you an opportunity to prove you are not the person that has been the topic of discussion in this thread. I would openly allow you to attend several games that I host, on three conditions.

1) You complete and without hestiation respect all conditions of any Ban or Temporary Participation Exclusion.

2) You agree to attend at least two events I am hosting in a Non Playing Capacity - such as an NPC that would not be allowed to carry or use any airsoft device.

3) You attend AT NO COST TO YOU, other than travel Normal Safe and Responsible Handling Training.

And provided your Numpty Factor does down, and your Maturity Factor goes up, so be it. Your lesson should have been learned. After that it is up to you.
I would Agree to those conditions

Further, I would NOT like to discuss my mental diagnosis on these forums, I've done it before, and regret it,

Words to live by
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.