View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2010, 17:58   #10
Originally Posted by MoreToasties View Post
They just need tro sign a consent form and be present. This waives liability of the airsoft field should a minor be injured on the premises.

I might add; although it may be tempting, don't brag that you own it. Your friends may think it's cool, but I'm sure their parents will hear the word "gun" and hit the fan. Same goes for teachers, etc. Best to keep it quiet.

That being said, this is probably the best newbie post I've seen, and as Amos said, I'm sure you have a good head on your shoulders. Keep it up, and I'm sure you will be welcomed into the Ontario Airsoft Community with open arms.
Thanks for the kind comments. As for the bragging, I dont think I would, because they might say somthing to there parents, and there parents might get the police at the door, and I dont want that to happen.

Also, I found somthing to use my OD with, "nerf" yes, nerf, my friend said its very fun with "moded" guns so I think I might paint some that I have, and go try it out with him and his friends until i'm 16/18 who knows, might be good trainning.
cpgop is offline   Reply With Quote