View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2010, 23:26   #3
SultanOfShwing's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Surrey, BC
Originally Posted by ShelledPants View Post
If you're going to be filming outdoors in public, you will need:

Permission from the city.
Police overseeing the production (1 cop costs around $250 an hour).
An Armorer.

Anything less and you might as well do it gorilla style, out of the public eye.
Gorilla style? Like dressing up in gorilla suits and shooting airsoft guns in front of a camera? Sounds like a good movie.
SultanOfShwing is offline   Reply With Quote