View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2010, 19:39   #5
Oberst08's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
If you really wanted, i'm sure there's some parcel services in border towns in the US that will accept the package on your behalf. All you'd have to do is just drive down and pick it up from them (and pay them their holding fee obviously).

Last edited by Oberst08; February 5th, 2010 at 17:30..
Oberst08 is offline   Reply With Quote