Thread: Question.....
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2010, 21:38   #7
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Im not sure if the Events section is available to you since you're not Age Verified yet (if you want to know more on that, look for the sticky at the top of this section. It has everything you need to know about it).

If they are not available to you Id suggest you PM the user Brian McIllmoyle. He owns one of Torontos premiere indoor CQB locations, and one of the only (that I know of at least) that isn't a paintball field. He, along with anyone else at the event, will be willing to answer any of your questions to the best of their abilities. Abilities which I wouldn't doubt for the most part, especially Brian himself. He's hosting an event this Friday evening (I believe its this Friday, if not next Friday). PM him to finalize any and all details. While your there he can also Age Verify you thus opening up the rest of the board which is restricted to you at the moment.

Not only that he may also be able to set you up with a rental and you can also try the game out first hand for yourself too. You may or may not have to supply your own BBs(which he also sells). You can ask any questions that come to your head and at least one person will be able to answer it for you. If you are nice and show a good learning attitude, you may also ask to hold and shoot other peoples guns giving you a more tactile experience and you may be able to see which gun suits your body the most.

Don't be discouraged by people telling you that sniping isn't the best choice. Take what (most) of us say for what its worth. Most people have been doing this for years and know from experience. I have been doing this for just over two years and I still consider myself a noob compared to some of the vets around here, and am very humbled by their experience and learn as much as I can from them.

If you have any more questions to ask feel free to ask them, just do us and yourself a favor by searching this forum first to see if its already been answered. Chances are it has, even though it may be a bit overwhelming at first with all there is to learn but thats what we all had to do. Read, read and read some more. Read all the stickies which have been pinned to the top of each forum as they are there for you.
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote