View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 22:33   #50
formerly Lythinca
Location: You know that Home Depot on King st? Yeah, no where near there.
Send a message via AIM to Love Send a message via MSN to Love
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Good effort, but do you really think you are the first one to propose such things? Of course not. The Canadian government has different thoughts on the idea of firearms and replica firearms entirely. They would see your proposal ,and dismiss it, not only because you are under the age of majority, but because the Canadian government maintains to control the image of public safety and allowing replica firearms to be imported into Canada just does not go along with that image.

That is a direct quote of the summary of Memorandum D19-13-2, which can be viewed here.

The Canadian government has no interest in making airsoft available to the general public any time soon. Perhaps if Canada had taken the appropriate movements and attempted to do the same thing that was done in the United Kingdom with UKARA things maybe different, however that is not the reality we live in today.

I can understand your wet dream about cheap airsoft in Canada, however you seem to fail to understand reality, and there is no way to say it without offending you, but its not your fault because what you say and what you propose are on par with the thought path of that of someone in their mid teens. You can propose this and that and what if this till your blue in the face, and the government will continue to ignore your issue, because to them its not an issue.

On the topic of orange tips, do you really think orange tips make that much of a difference? Criminals have been known to paint the tips of real guns with orange paint in order to lure people into thinking the gun was not real.

I do not know what else to tell you, this is all the truth, except it or don't.

Enjoy your time in the USA.
For once, I totally agree.

Enjoy your time there, if you dont like Airsoft here, stay in the US. You'll be 18, I'm sure that you could live on your own, once you become of that age.
Currently modding AK.

Loadout 1:
Yugoslavian M76/Maadi RML Alternative (Kraken)
CYMA Glock 18C

Loadout 2:
TM MP5 w/ flashlight
CYMA Glock 18C

Both Loadouts have Marpat Uniform, PASGT Helmet w/ Flecktarn, and Flecktarn chest rig.
Love is offline   Reply With Quote