View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2010, 14:23   #43
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby
Exactly...........This is what happens when you try to offer info on these things.........

Like I said, I called them, talked to them (the ones who enforce these laws), and I'm the one with wrong info? LOL

Correction, yes it is 98, typo there :S

The Joules thing is very grey. I had a Spud Gun that shot around 12 joules but was not siezed by the OPP that jumped on my ass ATF style, in fact, they were going to give it back until I agreed to sign it over to be destroyed. (I WAS over 18)

The exempt thing is definitely "while conducting their duties"

The point I was trying to get through to our future smuggler was that he should consider the many interpretations of the "airsoft" laws before losing time and money like I did. I was literally told that it depends on the CBSA officer's knowledge of firearms whether they sieze it or not. You can appeal it, sure, but that's after they send it to Ottawa RCMP to be tested, taken apart, and most likely returned non-functioning 6 months later.

I'm sure Different POEs are easier by car than by air.
Originally Posted by BennyBoy View Post
If you were trying to insert a magazine into another magazine then I guess that would be indeed ghey. Inserting a magazine in a magwell seems rather hetero to me. The tape is merely metro, calling it ghey is rather absurd and makes it hard for the metro magazines to socialize with other magazines.

Last edited by The Chad; January 24th, 2010 at 14:29..
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote