Dude, read what everyone posted. "The lady" scammed your ass. It goes something like this:
1. someone sells you some item
2. ship whatever junk to the wrong address, use UPS so there's brokerage fees etc
3. person at wrong address gets a packaged addressed to someone who doesn't live there/they never heard of, delivery guy wants $$$ to cover brokerage fees, etc. Person at the wrong address refuses the package, cuz wtf? right.
4. bogus package gets returned
5. "the lady" is all sorry can't refund, and lolz to the bank with ur monies (aka PROFIT)