Thread: New in canada
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2010, 21:01   #11
Originally Posted by radicalruss View Post
Hi all I have recently moved to canada from Guernsey Channel Islands where i played on a team called Battletec.
I unfortunately had to leave all my kit behind as the regulations here prevented me from bringing it.
Is there anyone who can tell me where in Ontario there are some sites that offer games that are not paintball sites.
Also where do I get age verification that seems to be mentioned over here as well as the best place to purchase some new kit or if i have the right type of kit can I import it myslf from Hong Kong or Japan.

I understand that these are numerous questions but as a newbie to airsoft in Canada I wish to find out all the info I can so I can enjoy my chosen hobbie over here as well.

thankyou in advance
the only thing from your kti your not allowed to bring over is your gun technically the reciever mags , sights barrels its all good except that .

Go meet with an age verifier we have retailers that sell new black guns on the classified.

you can't get them any other way realy

Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol why is it that every single fucking underaged kid that comes thru here happens to have some private land to play on when accused of playing in public
KoolAidMan is offline   Reply With Quote