View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2010, 01:32   #39
Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
You're complaining about hair!? cmon man! you can see me in my avatar, I have long hair, hair drops naturally, we're all human, holy shiet =="

What damage in the gun? NOTHING IS BROKEN. When WILL YOU GET IT? It's 100% functional, not only that, it works like a beast, local players can attest to this. I'm really amazed at how much you can say without even firing a single shot. You even went as far as telling me that "this gun will not last long", well, Here are what's in the gun.

- Brand New Steel 300% High Torque Gears(Yup, it wasn't in the sales thread, but there's a $50 upgrade I didnt mention. Check it when you manage to open it.)
- Stock TM Piston/Modified Piston head
- Prometheus M110 spring
- Systema Metal Bearing spring guide.
- Systema Selector Plate
- TM EG700 motor
- Brand New King Arms 8mm Reinforced Mechbox(And you're telling me "it won't last long"?)
- Brand New 5KU solid bushing and King Arms 8mm Bearings
- Systema air seal nozzle for MP5
- TM cylinder head
- Systema Hop up rubber
- Systema 6.04 Brass Tightbore
- Modify Safety Catch and TM Anti reversal latch.

-TM hop unit shim - modified for better accuracy and consistency
scratch that last post i didn't see your reply.

what brand are the high torque gears. i don't want open it up and HONESTLY. the gearbox itself is really really really nice..but really it would be VERY nice if you can somehow come up with a selector switch.. the selector plate says MP on them somehow. the "will not last long thing" was more for the trigger assembly and the gears(assumed they were TM stock ones).

Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
cerealmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote