View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010, 17:25   #32
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Originally Posted by AKAMrWraith View Post
Just throwing it out there but what about the G&G can soft M4, heard good things about them in exception to the terrible piston head.
In terms of cansoft, with KWA and what Ive been hearing of the latest gen SRC, G&G shouldn't even be an option.

Originally Posted by Jagdalex View Post
Dude plz relax with the AV thing most people who are not AV and are serious are in the process of getting AVed. It's not beause your are not AVed that you cannot do your own research and are totaly clueless.
And Im no fan of unverified people giving uninformed opinions either, but I have to agree with this post. KoolAidMan seriously, calm down with the barrage of "get av'ed" rhetoric. You bring it up in almost every post, especially when it has no bearing on the issue at hand. I may have been guilty of this in the past but you don't need to press this issue into EVERYONES head in here.

I love how when all of a sudden someone becomes AV'ed they have a sudden sense of urgency to almost gloat at the fact their AV'ed and those not AV'ed are lesser.
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote