View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2010, 23:01   #1
Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
You Be The Judge

ok so i was gonna buy something from a seller here on asc. i told him i'm interested in an item and i agreed to pay for it. later i found out that he posted the wrong info for the item and it's not what i'm looking for. i understand the idea of flaking but in this situation, i'm paying for something thats totally different from the description...(which i never agreed to pay for) heres what he sent me.

"As for the misleading description, I send my most sincere and deepest apologies. But as you noted, you were able to find out that I was incorrect, but your research was done post-confirmation of the purchase. I'm not trying to be a dick (i know it sounds like it, I'm really really sorry) but I can't make exceptions to the rule I posted of "flakers get negative feedback". Again, I'm really sorry, but I must adhere to my rule or I will give the impression I'm a pansy. I hope you understand and this will not affect any possible future transactions between us. I will try my absolute hardest to be more accurate with my descriptions."

and advices or suggestions would be nice...

Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
cerealmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote